Local Business Marketing
Today, marketing isn’t just about billboards and bus stop benches. It’s about getting found on Google, connecting with clients on Facebook and Twitter, encouraging and responding to customers’ reviews, and much more. The days of throwing up a website and forgetting about it are over.
Ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do I come up on Google when I search for my city + my industry? [Example: search for “Oceanside dentist” or “San Diego florist”]
- 75% of searchers never scroll past the first page of search results.1
- What kind of reviews are my past customers leaving me on sites like Google+ Local, Yelp, Urbanspoon, and Angie’s List?
- Google+ Local Pages account for 33% (one-third!) of all visits to local business websites.2
- How am I engaging and staying connected with my customers once they leave my business via social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn?
- 83% of small business owners believe social media is important to their business.3
Now ask yourself: How are my competitors doing in these areas?
Use the form at the right to contact us today!
Central Cog Design can help! Our focus is on connecting local companies with the local customers that both need.
We offer a 5 step approach to fueling your web presence:
- 1. Claim and optimize profiles and directories.
- Google+ Local, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yellowpages.com, Yelp, etc.
- 2. Create and optimize content.
- Compelling headlines, posting photos, sharing positive reviews from happy customers.
- 3. Publish content across social platforms.
- Tweet, blog, and/or post videos. Create unique offers for fans and followers.
- 4. Monitor, listen and engage with consumers.
- Respond to consumers and personalize your brand to drive engagement and loyalty.
- 5. Track your success.
- Tracks calls, emails, fans, followers, likes, shares, reviews, etc. to see what’s working.
Contact Central Cog Design today to setup a free consultation.