Premium Mobile Websites
Ever check out your website on a smartphone? Your customers have!
Are your potential customers experiencing something like this?
95% of smartphone users have searched for local information.
Unfortunately, 82% of websites are not mobile compatible.
Google says that if your mobile website is hard to read, 61% of your audience leaves, and 40% goes to a competitor that has a good mobile web presence.
In addition, 57% of consumers would not recommend a business with a bad mobile website.
Mobile Friendly Websites = Customers
Consider these facts:
- 88% of those who look for local information on a smartphone take action within a day.
- 31% of all adults use their mobile device to find a local business or restaurant.
- After looking up a local business on their smartphone, 61% of users called the business and 59% visited!
Wouldn’t you rather your customers experience something like this?
Central Cog Design specializes in developing Premium Mobile Websitesfor local businesses. Our mobile websites are designed to engage potential clients and turn visitors into customers.
We take a user-centered approach to mobile design that…
1. Prioritizes and presents core features of your business that have especial relevance in a mobile environment such as making reservations, operating hours, or checking on the latest events.
2. Makes it easy for potential customers to contact you and find you with interactive maps and directions.
3. Encourages users to leave positive reviews and demonstrate “social proof” to their friends through “Likes,” “Check-Ins,” “Retweets,” or sharing pictures.
4. Include features relevant to your specific business channel such as finding store locations, buying or reviewing products, browsing menu items, or requesting additional information.
Use the form at the right to contact us and see how Central Cog Design can turn your visitors into customers!
- Google, “The Mobile Movement: Understanding Smartphone Users,” 2011
- Compuware, “What Users Want from Mobile,” 2011